Code to check MTN number, we’re starting with the most popular network with the most subscribers as previously stated. Now you can agree with me that having a mobile phone is something but knowing your phone number is more, because as most people have more than one phone or more than one SIM to use.
Code to check MTN number, the quick development of mobile networks all across Nigeria and the whole world makes millions of users take advantage of multiple operators.
This means that sometimes you can easily forget your phone number. We would like to remind each person how to check their MTN number without any issues.
If you have been in a situation where you have to provide your phone number and you don’t have or don’t know it, probably it’s a new number then this article Code to check MTN number here in Glass Suite is for you as we have different methods you can use to check your mobile number on any network.
The guide on code to check MTN numbers is useful to all old and new customers who didn’t have time to remember it or Nigerians who rarely use one of their phones or SIM cards.
There is nothing to worry about. Besides, there is more than just one method of how to know your MTN number in Nigeria.
Let us get to the point and figure out what you should do once you find yourself in the situation when it is important to recollect MTN numbers right here right now.
Code to Check MTN Number
Code to check MTN number here we have three most popular methods for checking your MTN number. You can easily choose the one you find convenient enough in these sections.
MTN makes sure its clients always get quick access to their personal details and information so you can use USSD code and learn what number you have within seconds.
First Method to Check your Number
- Dial *123# its the quickest combination to dial directly on your device to see your personal MTN phone number on the screen and you will access the Menu.
- Now you are welcome to choose option 1. Once you make this choice, you will get to My Tools feature.
- Click another option 1 known as ‘My Number.’ This is how each MTN client is capable of requesting his or her phone number after this you will now see your phone number.
- Here are other USSD for your MTN Number: *123*1*1# your MTN number will be shown on your screen *663#.
Second Method (Self Service)
Code to check MTN number, MTN has a self-service portal, which is available 24/7. However, it requires your phone number and PIN to log in.
There is also a special self-service mobile application you can download and install directly on your smartphone to code to check mtn number.
- When you have connected to the MTN network, you can text a short message ‘Care’ to a quick number 5018.
- You will get a responding SMS with a link that leads to the application download. It is called MyMTN App.
- Install the program and use it to check all kinds of information about your account.
Third Method (Request Call Back Service)
- The mobile operator offers Call Me Back feature. You can text such a message to your friend and see your handset number. Use the quick combination *133# to perform this action. This feature is free of charge, also another easy one is you can call or text a friend.
Code to Check your Airtel Number
- To know your Airtel mobile number, switch on your phone, insert your Airtel sim and then Dial *121#, then 3, and enter 4. Or dial *121# >> 3 >> 4. Immediately, a pop-up message will appear on your screen confirming your number.
- Open the phone dialer app and dial this USSD code: *282# and click on the call button you will see a flash message displayed containing your airtel number.
Code to Check your Glo Number
- For USSD code dial *135*8#; the 11-digit numbers assigned to your line will be displayed.
- Dial 1244 from the phone dialer and listen to the system voice to know your Glo number.
Code to Check your 9mobile
- Dial *248# and your 9mobile number will appear on the screen.
- Dial *135*8# and your 9mobile number would show on the screen.