Stretch marks are reddish-brown lines noticeable on the skin’s surface. how to remove stretch marks permanently, they generally appear on the abdomen wall, although they can also appear on the thighs, upper arms, buttocks, and chest.
Stretch marks are most commonly caused by childbirth, although additional causes include rapid weight gain or decrease, rapid development, hereditary factors, stress, and changes in physical conditions.
Stretch marks are unsightly and insecure, but the good news is that there are various natural remedies for them.
8 Methods on How to Remove Stretch Marks Permanently
Aloe Vera is indeed an excellent treatment for a variety of skin conditions.
How to remove stretch marks from your skin, aloe vera can be of help using its healing and calming effects. It can be used in a variety of ways.
Users can apply aloe vera gel directly to the affected skin area, keep it on for 15 minutes, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
You can also make a mixture with one-fourth cup aloe vera gel, oil from ten vitamin E capsules, and oil from five vitamins A capsules.
This combination should be rubbed into the skin until it is completely absorbed. Rep on a daily basis.
Egg whites are a high-protein food. Only the white area of the skin, which contains amino acids and proteins, is used how to remove stretch marks.
Gently whip the whites of two eggs with a fork. Clean the affected skin area with water, then apply a thick coating of egg whites in a circular motion with a makeup brush or the tip of your finger.
- Allow for complete drying of the egg whites before rinsing the area with cold water.
- Finally, keep the skin moisturized by applying olive or coconut oil.
- Follow the steps above every day for at least two weeks and look for positive outcomes.
Lemon juice is a simple and effective technique to reduce stretch marks.
Lemon juice is naturally acidic, which lightens the skin and helps cure and decrease stretch marks, acne, and other scars.
- Using circular motions, carefully rub fresh lemon juice onto the stretch marks. Allow at least 10 minutes for the lemon juice to seep into the skin before washing it off with warm water.
- Another approach is to combine equal parts cucumber and lemon juice and apply the mixture directly to the stretch marks.
One of the greatest natural ways to get rid of stretch marks is to use natural white sugar.
Sugar can be used to exfoliate your skin (exfoliation aids in the removal of dead skin cells).
- Apply a spoonful of raw sugar to the stretch marks and other skin areas, along with some almond oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Every day before showering, gently apply the mixture in circular motions for a few minutes.
- Do this for about a month and see your stretch marks fade away.
Potato juice is high in vitamins and minerals that help skin cells grow and heal.
- Thinly slice a medium potato into thick pieces.
- Gently press one of the potato slices over the stretch marks for a few minutes to cover the damaged regions.
- Let the potato liquid dry for a few minutes before washing it away with lukewarm water.
Shea butter is also used in the treatment of stretch marks because of its oil.
- Take a good quantity of Shea butter on the palms and rub together before applying to the affected area, it is advisable to do this at night before going to bed.
- Mix Shea butter with your body creams to also help.
Coconut oil is a natural moisturizer that helps hydrate the skin and has therapeutic effects.
Coconut oil also helps to prevent stretch marks, so it’s a good idea for pregnant mothers to massage their abdomens with it to avoid scarring. After all, prevention is always preferable to cure.
A retinoid is a kind of vitamin A included in skincare treatments. Retinoids can help skin look younger and smoother. Many over-the-counter (OTC) topical cosmetic products contain them.
- Every night before going to bed, take Vitamin A or extract the vitamin A oil from the capsule and apply it to the affected regions.
- You can also add vitamin A-rich foods to your diet, such as milk, eggs, green leafy vegetables, tomato, and so on, to help your skin heal faster.
Other Methods on How to Remove Stretch Marks Permanently
- Also it’s critical to have a well-balanced diet to ensure that your body gets all of the nutrients it requires.
- Avoid dehydration of the body drink plenty of water each day to supply the body with all of the water it requires.
- Fruits are also beneficial due to the nutrients they provide. Taking as many fruits as possible provides the body with all of the nutrients it needs. As a result, spend less on junk food and more on fruits, which are all-natural.
Finally, stay away from strong lotions like those that bleach the skin. It is also preferable to use gentle creams and moisturizers on the skin.
These suggestions will not eradicate stretch marks in a blink of an eye, but they will take time, so Glass Suite urges you to be patient and wait for the best results.
Leave a Comment