Artificial grass is a composite rubber that looks like real grass and is made from natural fibers. The price of artificial grass in Nigeria seems to have become increasingly popular in recent years.
Artificial grass in Nigeria can be found outside of homes and businesses, as well as in stadiums and other sporting venues. Artificial grass is even used by many Nigerians to decorate their homes.
Because there are multiple kinds of fake artificial grass in Nigeria, it is difficult to give particular pricing for these products. However, the price of artificial grass in Nigeria is determined by a variety of aspects, some of these elements are:
- Quality of the grass
- Brand of the grass
- Size of the grass
Price of Artificial Grass in Nigeria
As a result, we conducted a competitive analysis on the price of artificial grass in Nigeria to determine the most popular products and their prices per measurement. We’ve compiled a list below:
- Bahamas Artificial Grass Turf (50 mm): N8,500 –N10,000
- Bahamas Artificial Grass Turf (40 mm): N7,000 – N8,500
- Bahamas Artificial Grass Turf (35 mm): N6,500 – N7,000
- Bahamas Artificial Grass Turf (30 mm): N5,500 – N6,300
- Bahamas Artificial Grass Turf (10 mm): N3,500 – N4,000
- Bahamas Artificial Grass Turf (20 mm): N4,500 – N5,000
- Bahamas Artificial Grass Turf (15 mm): N4,000 – N4,500
- Bahamas Artificial Grass Turf (25 mm): N5,000 – N5,500
- Beautiful Artificial Grass (10 mm): N3,000 – N3,500
- Beautiful Artificial Grass (15 mm): N3,500 – N4,000
- Beautiful Artificial Grass (20 mm): N4,500 – N4,800
- Beautiful Artificial Grass (25 mm): N4,800 – N5,300
- Beautiful Artificial Grass (30 mm): N5,500 – N6,000
- Beautiful Artificial Grass (35 mm): N6,500 – N7,000
- Beautiful Artificial Grass (40 mm): N7,000 – N7,500
- Beautiful Artificial Grass (45 mm): N8,500 – N9,500
- Child and Pet-Friendly Artificial Grass (50 mm): N8,500 – NN9,000
- Child and Pet-Friendly Artificial Grass (25 mm): N4,800 – N5,000
- Child and Pet-Friendly Artificial Grass (20 mm): N4,500 – N4,800
- Child and Pet-Friendly Artificial Grass (15 mm): N4,000 – N4,500
- Child and Pet-Friendly Artificial Grass (10 mm): N3,500 – N4,000
- Artificial Green Grass Area Rug (Perfect Color/Sizing for Indoor and Outdoor Use): N4,500 – N5,500
- Artificial Lawn 3.3 inches x 5 inches Artificial Green Grass (Indoor/Outdoor Landscape Pet Area): N4,500 – N6,000
- Tamera Artificial Solid Grass Design Turf: N10,000 – N10,000 – N12,000
- Realistic Indoor/Outdoor Artificial Grass/Turf: N10,000 – N13,000
Advantages Of Artificial Grass
Here are a few advantages of artificial grass placement:
- Artificial grass mimics real grass in appearance. They’re used to cover the ground in our gardens, the spaces outside our houses, as well inside areas.
- Artificial grass in Nigeria is used mostly for aesthetic reasons and to encompass the coatings of sports fields.
- Artificial grass has been around for quite a long time and has come a long way since it was first initiated.
- They offer an alternative solution to the problem of water management.
- Artificial grass in Nigeria also safeguards us and the surroundings from inorganic fertilizer and synthetic insecticides’ harmful effects.
- Artificial grass in Nigeria remains attractive all through the year, unlike natural grass that loses color in the dry season.
- Saves time and effort since there is no need to water artificial grass.
- Artificial grasses don’t need fertilizers or pesticides to keep looking good so they protect us and our environment.
- There is no need to trim, cut, or mow artificial grass.
- They don’t develop patchy spots that affect natural grass resulting from pest damage and wear and tear.
- Installation of artificial grass is pretty quick and doesn’t require much effort.
Disadvantages of Artificial Grass
There is hardly anything that has benefits that do not also have drawbacks, no matter how insignificant they are. A few advantages of artificial grass in Nigeria have already been discussed. In this part, we’ll go over some of the disadvantages of artificial grass insertion:
- Artificial grass in Nigeria isn’t cheap which is why most people associate their use to affluent individuals.
- Installation of artificial grass comes at an extra cost.
- After installing artificial grass, you have to replace the anti-shock layer and infill material every few years.
- One of the materials used in making artificial grass, polyethylene plastic, isn’t biodegradable. As such, you need to replace it every 15 to 25 years which is not great for our environment.
- Though it doesn’t require trimming, cutting, or mowing, it requires some form of maintenance such as sanitizing and sweeping. Without these, artificial grass is a great host for bacteria that can result in diseases for both humans and pets.
- Some of the materials used in making artificial grass are harmful to humans and the environment. A typical example is crumb rubber which is used as the infill material for the surface beneath the grass.
- Artificial grass in Nigeria heats up very quickly, faster than natural grass. This affects the air around the area making it hot and uncomfortable.
- Artificial grass is rougher than natural grass so it can cause rug burn.
- Installing artificial grass affects the vegetation beneath the turf. As such, it is almost impossible to return to using natural grass once you have installed artificial grass.
Please keep in mind that the costs of these artificial grass in Nigeria fluctuate regularly attributable to a wide range of variables.
Let’s say, Government policies, import duties, company policies, and seasonal celebrations are just a few of these elements.
Nevertheless, if there are any price adjustments, we would then check back on this article. Also, you can easily purchase artificial grass in Nigeria in online stores like; Jumia, Jiji, Konga, and so on.